SERVICES & PRICING
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the investment? We offer four distinct kinds of portrait experiences, each come with different options based on your needs. See feel description HERE.
We offer Headshot & Personal Branding packages for both actors and professionals for $1000, which includes 3 digital-only images of your choice. You are welcome to add-on Professional hair and makeup for $250. Additional images are available for purchase. Professional retouching services are included.
Luxury Portrait Packages are $2500, which includes both the session and our 6-image Intro Portrait Collection in a velvet lined-folio folio box (and the corresponding digitals). Also included is a pre-shoot design and wardrobe consultation, camera-ready makeup & hairstyling by our professional makeup artist, a fully guided photo session, up to 4 outfit changes, a reveal and ordering appointment of your final images. Professional retouching services are included. Additional images and collection upgrades are available at your reveal session. You only buy what you love – but the more you purchase, the price goes down.
What is the 40 Over 40 Portrait Experience? This special priced experience celebrates the strength, wisdom, and beauty of women 40+. My desire has been to start a conversation about the beauty of aging, shift societal norms, and help women celebrate and fall in love with themselves. If you would like to participate please click HERE for more information.
What is the First Impression Headshot Session? we offer specially priced headshot mini session once a month. Click HERE for more information.
What days do you photograph? Photo shoots are scheduled on various days throughout the week. Sunday shots are an additional $100. Please ask if you need a special day of the week.
How long is the photo session? Studio sessions are typically 4 hours, which includes 1.5 hours for makeup and hairstyling. Headshot sessions are between 1- 2 hours. Headshots session
Do you offer location shoots? I offer both studio and location sessions. There is a $100 fee for location shoots within a 20-mile radius of the Watsonville studio. Please contact us directly for quotes on shoots further away or out of California. We do not shoot weddings, but will be happy to refer another photographer for your wedding needs.
What will I wear? We'll have a consultation before the shoot so I will know how you would love to be photographed and what styles resonate with you. I encourage you to bring any clothing or jewelry items that are sentimental to the session and I will help you style them. We also have wardrobe and costume options at the studio which you are welcome to wear.
Do you professionally retouch my photos? Yes, I do, but the goal is to make sure you look and feel like "you." We will discuss the level of retouching you would prefer and I will show you examples.
When do I see my photographs? We will meet for a Reveal and Ordering Session about a week after the shoot where you will view your images and have the opportunity to purchase a variety of beautiful handmade products from Italy, such as matted prints, folio boxes, wall art, and albums.
Headshot sessions often have same-day reveals following your shoot.
Do you offer digital images? Every image you purchase comes in both print and digital form. If you prefer only digital images, the price is the same.
Will I have to sign a model release? I ask all my clients to sign a model release so that their images can be used for promotional purposes of the studio and/or the 40 over 40 Portrait Experience. If you would prefer to keep your images private, that's okay too!
How do I pay for my session? The session fee is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. You can pay securely through our Stripe portal with any major credit card.
What if I need to change my session date? We are happy to change your session date one time within the calendar year. Please let us know at least 30 days prior to your session date. If your session date is changed for a second time a new deposit will be required. If you do not cancel your session 30 days prior to the scheduled date, your deposit will be forfeited, as makeup artists still need to be paid for their scheduled time. A new deposit will be required to rebook. See our full policies below.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policies:
1. Your session fee in non-refundable in the event that you must cancel your portrait session.
2. If you need to reschedule your session we do allow a one time rescheduling of your shoot, to take place within the calendar year. Please let us know at least 30 days before your session if you need to reschedule.
3. If the minimum 30-day advance notice to reschedule your session has not been provided, a portion of your session fee will be forfeited, and an additional retainer payment of $300 will be required to reschedule your shoot. This is because the makeup artists and I have carved out the date of your session on our calendars and turned down other work, in order to make your day super special - and we are excited to have you here.
4. It is mandatory to have a design consultation via video call at least 2 weeks before your scheduled session. This is our time to design and plan your shoot, what you'll wear, etc. If we don't have a consultation we don't have a shoot.
5. If you are running late the day of your session, please call or text. Keep in mind that your shoot time will be reduced if you arrive late, and, depending on the makeup artist’s availability, we may need to reschedule your photo shoot if you are more than 30 minutes late. (Note that our rescheduling policy will still be in effect, and an additional retainer payment of $300 may be required to reschedule.)